Tuesday, June 5, 2007





He seems to be growing so fast. When I sit him in my lap against my knees he tries to sit up, he actually can but the balance isn't there. I just catch him as he starts to topple off to the side. If he is getting fussy, it is usually because he wants to stand up. He loves to play with dad, who tries to get him to stand in his hands (he is not quite ready, but I lose that battle), holds him in the air (with his feet) and makes cool noises. I now understand why so many baby outfits come with bibs. He has started to slobber. But his favorite thing to do is EAT! It seems like I am always feeding him. I have to try and distract him and make him wait 3 hours. (But it takes him at least 45 to eat, so it ends up being 2 hours). But he is awake longer, so we have added more play into the eat, poop and sleep routine. He was sleeping for 6 hours at night, which I loved, but it is a fairly random schedule. We are lovin' life.

No comments: